Hicks Sports Marketing Group & Texas Rangers Ball Club
- Retrofit of Texas Rangers Ballpark
- Development of 2.5 million sf Mixed Use Development
- Development of 400,000 sf Entertainment Zone
- 1.2 Million sf of Retail, Dining, Entertainment
- 2 Million sf of Mixed use (Residential, Office, Hotel
MRA acted as owner’s Representative for the Texas Rangers Ball Club and Development Advisor to Hicks Holdings in a joint venture with developer Steiner +Associates for the creation of a mixed-use town center anchored by the Rangers Ballpark and the Dallas Cowboys Stadium. MRA’s role included developing a program strategy, which allowed for the simultaneous operation of the sports venues and the retail destination, creating a sports entertainment zone, and developing the branding strategy for “Glory Park”.